Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 4 -Philippines


Hello everyone! 
    This week was a pretty boring week! My companion and I got into a few spats this week and so he decided that he can't go out if he doesn't have the Spirit, so needless to say we spent a lot of time in the apartment this week. I am just so excited for him to finish his mission. He finishes next week and Monday will be our last day together. I like him as a person, but he is just too much for me. 
Haha I'm sorry that this week is going to be a boring letter... Just not too much went on! 
    We were able to go to the temple this past week and I am super happy because I didn't realize how much I missed it! You guys at home are super lucky and I'm jealous of you! In the session, the three missionaries that I was sitting next to just slept and it made me so angry! The people in India would give anything to have a temple and here they have one, but the missionaries don't even appreciate what they have. It was super frustrating and made me realize how blessed we are in the U.S. 
    It's been a little bit of a roller coaster time here in the Philippines and I can't wait to get back to India and work! 
Love you! 
Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment