Monday, May 5, 2014

Kneel, Pray, Get Up and Work - Visak

Hello everyone!! 

This week was a good week. The mission has really put a focus on finding new investigators and so that was what Elder George and I tried to focus on. We were able to have some success and so that makes things a lot better. 

I'm pretty happy with how things are going. I really like Elder George and we have a cool zone so that makes it pretty easy to work. Our area isn't exactly in tip-top shape right now, but we are working to fix that. We are spending some time each day dong some finding activities and the Lord blessed us to find new investigators almost every day this week. That was something that we have been praying for and it is amazing how quickly the Lord responded. That was something that I learned this week. We need to get down on our knees and pray and then get on our feet and get to work. Then the Lord blesses us and provides a way for us to accomplish the things. 

Other than that nothing too big happened.. We are expecting for two baptisms this week and so hopefully those will work out. Things are good there. I'm pretty happy. I don't really have too much to write this week. But congrats to Mitch on his mission call! I'm so happy for him!! Missionary work is the best work that there is in the whole world!! You will enjoy. 

Love! Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment