Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013


Hello everyone! 
Congratulations to Lindsay on the new baby girl! That is so exciting! But isn't the name Vivian sound oddly like Ian? I don't know. Haha love you! 
This week was a good week and a bad week at the same time. It was good because we had some fun and I was able to work pretty hard and stuff, but it was bad because my companion is not getting transferred. Mission president thinks I can still help him so I am sticking with him for another transfer. That's okay though. This is a growing time for me. We are going to go back to the basics and really focus on our planning, studying, and teaching. Not many of our investigators are progressing, but I know when we go back to the start and work hard on doing the simple things, that God will bless us and help us to succeed. 
I am really glad to hear that things at home are going well! It makes it easier for me to be halfway around the world and serve the Lord knowing that He is blessing my family. One sad news is that Elder Barker (from Layton, Utah) is transferring but the good news is that there is some American coming to replace him! Being with Indians is good and all, but sometimes I just enjoy getting to talk to a normal American person. I'm excited to meet him. He is going to be trained by Elder Raja, from Bangalore. It will be fun and I'm excited to see a brand-new greeny elder from America! It will be like when I first came. 
Well, I don't have too much else to say.. It was a boring week. Thanks for all the love and support!
Love,
Elder Head
PS: I got my card on Wednesday? (I think) so you can activate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment