Monday, June 3, 2013

Excited to be in Bangalore! 6-2-13


Hello everyone!
My name is Elder Head and right now I am serving here in Bangalore Whitefield Branch! Bangalore is such a sweet place! The weather is really awesome. It's cool and you get a cool breeze.. It's really nice! I don't know too much about the branch because this Sunday was district conference which was good. The building here is so nice! It is a legitimate stake center! It is super sweet. I love my companion. He is so fun and funny and we enjoy a lot together. 
In other news, I am going back to Hyderabad this week! I have to go to the U.S. Embassy there to get a second passport so that I can go to the Philippines next month to renew my visa. It is a pain in the butt to go all the way back after I just got here, but I'm excited to go back and to see the people that I taught in Hyderabad. That is what I am most excited for. Also, the food there is so much better there than it is here. Hyderabad has the best food! 
My new district is sweet. I live with one american and two indians so we all get along well and enjoy one another's company. Missions are fun when you have fun things to do. I'm really grateful for this transfer because the last two were so hard. I met one of the former assistants who just finished his mission and he said that this transfer was a vacation for me ;) haha it is funny but really I'm way happy here in Bangalore! 
Love you! 
Elder Head

No comments:

Post a Comment